Friday, February 1, 2019

45 DAYS OF PINK || Kellyprepster

Hello Blog!

Back in December, I woke up one night and had this fun idea. Every February, I only wear pink leading up to Valentine's Day...and this year I wanted to go BIG! Since January 1st, I have started my #45DAYSOFPINK challenge, and have been only wearing preppy pink outfits. Over on Instagram, I have been sharing my outfits and I have also been sharing YOUR pink outfits! Be sure to check out my instagram if you want to see of the pink outfits so far. I'm blown away by how many of you have been using my hashtag #45DAYSOFPINK. I can't thank you enough for joining the challenge. I love seeing your pink outfits and sharing them on my Instagram Story.

I am looking forward to sharing a few of my pink outfits here on my blog too. 
THINK PINK!


Thanks for reading! LUV YA
xoxo Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment