Wednesday, February 6, 2019

CURRENTLY READING JAN - FEB 2019

Hello Blog!

Reading is one my favorites things to do and I love sharing what I've been reading. I get so many questions on book recommendations. At the beginning of the year, I told myself that I would try to read more than 3 books a month. This January I read 5 really good books that I want to share with you, along with what I plan on reading this month.

Already read:

Influencer by Brittany Hennessy

What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam

Show Your Work by Austin Kleon

Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon

The Power by Rhonda Byrne

Currently reading:

Nice Is Just a Place In France by The Betches

February's reading list:

Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba

The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwarts, PH.D

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

True Prep by Lisa Birnbach



I would love to know what you are reading or if you have any book recommendations!
Thanks for reading! LUV YA
xoxo Kelly




1 comment:

  1. I have needed some new book recommendations and all of these sound great! I am currently reading "Ocean at the End of the Lane" for school which is very interesting and a little different and "The Devil Wears Prada."

    Shilo
    PinkEinstein.com

    ReplyDelete