Sunday, January 31, 2016

How I Edit My Instagram Pictures

Hello Blog!

 I thought it would be fun to show you how I edit my Instagram pictures. I used to think people were crazy when they edited their pictures for an “Instagram Theme", but I really like how it makes all my pictures connected. Right now, I have a yellow / off-white kind of filter applied to recent pictures.  So first of all, take a picture.
 Here is the unedited picture
  First, crop it into a square.
 Then open the picture in Afterlight 
(This is a photo editing app that costs $.99, it’s so worth it!)

 In the settings, turn the brightness to 25%. Contrast to 5. Saturation -5.

 I use one of the free filters in the “original” folder called “Coral” and I set it to 20%.
 Lastly, I save it and post it to Instagram! Its super easy but I feel like it connects all my pictures.

 Hope y’all like this! I’d love to know if you try this style out or if you want to share a specific way you edit your pictures...I'd love to hear from you. Have a great weekend and stay fabulous.


Luv ya!

6 comments:

  1. I love this app! I have it and use it on the daily, but I also love VSCO CAM's filters! You should check it out!
    xo,
    Mary
    www.thedashofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, a few brands are utilizing Instagram to give purchasers in the background takes a gander at brandishing occasions or mold appears. click this over here now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Android, straight out your container, gives propelled camera settings to Instagram.https://Brsm.io/buy-instagram-video-views/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to give your business a bit of personality and spark some customer interest in your business.get more facebook followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey make the followers enjoy the "experience" through insider photos of glitz and glamour. This involvement ignites interest and sharing.Recommended Reading for your business profile of Instagram which you can buy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instagram additionally gives free examination instruments to business profiles; shrewdly make the most utilization of them to advertise your items and administrations. Organic Instagram growth service

    ReplyDelete