Sunday, January 3, 2016

Preppy Stickers

   
           Over the summer I really got into collecting stickers. I mean they are so much fun to put on almost anything: laptops, water bottles, and your car. The best part about collecting stickers is most companies will send you them for free without buying any of their products.
                  To get stickers all you have to do is email the company. Usually, if you go to a companies website there is contact information and within that there should be an email.
When I emailed the company, in the subject line of the email I would just write “promotional stickers”. In my email I would just write something along the lines of “Hello, my name is Kelly. I love your company and would love to get some free promotional stickers to use on my Instagram and laptop. Thank you.”
Obviously, yours might be a little different since not everyone is named Kelly! LOL.
Some companies website’s have sticker request forms on their website, where you don’t even have to email them… you just sign up for them on their website.
It takes most companies a few days to get back to your email. It’ll take a while for your stickers to come in the mail, just remember they are sending them to you for free so don’t complain! :) I always like to send them a thank you email or shout out on Instagram once I receive the stickers just to show thanks. Then you get to put them wherever you want!

Companies that have sent me free stickers:
Port Royal Outfitters
Jadelynn Brooke
Southern Lure
Southern Marsh
Marley Lilly
Southern Tide
Duck Head
Three Island
Half-moon Outfiters
Brewers Lantern
Sperry Top-Siders
Southern Proper
Yeti
GoPro
The Lucky Knot
Patagonia
Summer Ties
Costal Provisions
Vineyard Vines

Luv ya!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! I started my collection of preppy stickers over the summer too and am pretty obsessed with how many I can collect! I wrote a post on my blog from everywhere I got my stickers if you wanted to check it out since I think I have a few places that you may not have and might want to!

    xo
    Sami
    www.theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using Klook Coupons

    ReplyDelete