Tuesday, October 24, 2017

FALL RIDING BOOTS

Hello Blog!

Or should I say, Hello Fall! 

It’s finally starting to really feel like Fall and I couldn’t be more excited! I may get overly excited about every change of the season, but there is something special about Fall. It usually feels like in a blink of an eye, the season passes since the Summer weather is weary to leave and then, suddenly, it becomes Winter.

Of course, my favorite thing about Fall is all the clothes. Did you really expect anything else!  All the warm hues, plaids, cable knits, and boots you can imagine!
I’m so excited to be breaking out the riding boots and trying to style them as much as I possibly can this season.

What I’m wearing:

Shirt- Romwe
Skirt- J.Crew
Boots- Tory Burch
Hat- Vineyard Vines
Necklace- Sparkle and Whim







luv ya!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment