Sunday, July 22, 2018

HELLO DARLIN // Where I've been || OOTD

Hello Blog!

Long time, no blog post. I'm sorry I've been completely MIA for the past few weeks!! My family decided to take time off work and I wanted to enjoy all of the time together. During the time off from the blog, I found a lot of new inspiration and I can't wait to share even more outfits with all of you.

I recently got this adorable shirt from Shop Grace Layne and absolutely adore it! It seriously might be the softest shirt I own now. I love how it looks so chic with these sandals and white jeans, totally perfect for a girls night out! I hope you enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:

Shirt- Grace Layne
Jeans- American Eagle
Sandals- T.J.Maxx
Sunnies- Forever 21





LUV YA!


3 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this!! I have the same shirt and I usually pair it with jean shorts or a denim skirt. I will have to try this combo!

    xo, brooke
    www.blissfullybrooke.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, hi Brooke!! I will have to try it with jean shorts, that sounds so adorable! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Luv ya girl!! :)

      Delete