Thursday, September 27, 2018

PREPPY FALL OUTFIT INSPO FROM 2017

Hello Blog!

Fall is slowly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! I even started my Fall Instagram theme!! I thought it would be a fun idea to share some of my favorite Fall outfits from last year.  Fall fashion will always have a special place in my heart: layering, sweaters, boots...ahhh it's all so dreamy! Hopefully this will inspire you! Let me know what your go-to Fall outfit is, I hope you enjoy!
















LUV YA!

2 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! My go to Fall outfits are cute vests with long sleeves. I love any cute long sleeved shirt or jumper. It hides the arm candy sadly, but it's so cozy and I like to slip the sleeves over my hands when they get cold hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brittany!! Oh my gosh, your go-to Fall outfit sounds perfect for when it gets cold :)

      Delete