Thursday, November 1, 2018

NEW PREPPY GIRL TAG

Hello Blog!

Over on my YouTube channel, I shared a video called the New Preppy Girl Tag


I wanted to share the questions and my answers over here for all of my blog readers! If you have a Blog, YouTube channel, or just simply want to share your Preppy Girl Tag, be sure to tag/ share with me. I'd love to see what you pick. I hope you enjoy!

Fashion:
1: Northern Preppy or Southern Preppy?
Eekkss I pick both! Northern Preppy in the Winter/ Fall & Southern Preppy in the Spring/ Summer.
2: Preppy T-shirts or Spirit Jerseys?
Spirit Jerseys all of the way! I love how oversized they are.
3: J. Crew or Vineyard Vines?
OMG this is so hard, I LUV both but I'd pick J.Crew!
4: Jack Rogers or Sperry?
Jack Rogers
5: Chacos or Birkenstocks?
Chacos
6: Gingham or Stripes?
Two of my favorites but definitely gingham.
7: Prints or Solids?
Prints, they are the perfect POP to any outfit.
8: Hunter boots or Joules?
Hunter boots
9: Lilly Pulitzer or Lauren James?
Lilly Pulitzer because I have so many memories wearing Lilly but both are seriously amazing!
10: Kiel James Patrick or Kendra Scott?
KJP
11: Monogrammed or Not Monogrammed?
Personally I have to go with Not Monogramed.
12: Kate Spade or Tory Burch?
Tory Burch
13: Southern Tide or Southern Marsh?
Southern Tide
14: Marley Lilly or JadelynnBrooke?
Marley Lilly
15: Loafers or Boat Shoes?
Loafers!! Have you seen my Lookbook with them yet?
Lifestyle:
16: Hilton Head Island or Cape Cod?
Hilton Head Island
17: Sweet Tea or Coffee?
...Green Tea or Diet Coke? LOL!
18: Jeeps or Subarus?
Jeeps
19: Sassy or Sophisticated?
A little bit of both
20: Golden Labs or Bird Dogs?
Golden Labs
21: Swimming or Boating?
Swimming
22: The Beach or The Pool?
Eekkksss both please!
23: Big Ten or Ivy League?
Ivy League
24: Sorority or Nah?
Nah
25: Palm Trees or Mossy Oaks?
Palm Trees
26: The Keys or The Hamptons?
The Hamptons
27: Yeti or Tervis?
Tervis
28: Target or Walmart?
TARGET
29: Pottery Barn or Pier One?
Pottery Barn
30: Sports or Academics?
A mix of both 
Just For Fun:
31: Pearls or Rose Quartz?
Pearls
32: Pineapples or Polka Dots?
Polka Dots
33: Norts or Chinos?
Chinos all day everyday
34: Lobster or Crawfish?
Lobster
35: Mountains or Swamps?
Mountains
36: Yachts or Fishing Boats?
Yachts
37: Wine or Wine Coolers?
I don't drink LOL
38: Navy or Black?
Black
39: FitBit or Apple Watch?
don't have either but I'd pick an Apple Watch
40: Netflix or Hulu?
Netflix
41: Beach Bum or Snow Bunny?
Beach Bum
42: Blonde Bombshell or Brunette Beauty?
BLONDE
43: Rocket Launches or Sailing Regattas?
Sailing Regattas
44: Garden Party or Afternoon Tea?
Garden Party
45: “My Goodness” or “Bless Your Heart”?
My Goodness

That was so much fun! Y'all should definitely answer these questions and see what we have in common. Thanks again for reading, LUV YA!

1 comment: