Monday, January 28, 2019

Hello 2019 & New Goals || Kellyprepster

Hello Blog!

First off, happy New Year! I still can't believe it's 2019, it just sounds so futuristic to me. It's been a while since my last blog post... I can explain....I went a little overboard and got caught up in the holidays...LOL! After, lots of holiday fun and catching up on sleep I am back, better than ever. 

It's crazy how fast January is going by, I feel like I was just writing a post like this for 2018, yesterday. January in my option, is the Monday of the year. We all know how much I love Mondays! A new year brings a fresh start and new ideas. I thought it would be fun to share my goals for this year with you. Like I mentioned last year when I shared my 2018 goals with you, putting your goals on the internet really does motivate ya... LOL!

My Goals for 2019:

Read 3 books every month
Try to learn something new everyday
Start a gratitude journal & journal
Eat cleaner
Be active for at least 10 minutes every day
Start going to bed earlier
Create the perfect morning routine
Floss more
Keep responding to ALL comments & interacting with all of you
Work on blog & share more blog posts
Spread positivity and happiness
Try new things
& To keep working on and sharing my style


I'd luv to know what your goals are for 2019, so be sure to leave a comment!

What I'm Wearing:

Turtleneck- Forever 21
Skirt- SheIn
Tights- Target
Bracelet- Sparkle and Whim


Thank you so much for reading! Lets make 2019 the best year yet, cheers to the new year! LUV YA
xoxo Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment