Monday, February 12, 2018

A POP OF PINK! FEBRUARY 2018

Hello Blog!

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I’m soooo ready for Spring! I haven’t been wearing as many colorful outfits as I used to lately, due to the season / weather and I miss it! I recently cleaned out my whole closet and found these adorable pink polka dot pants in the back. They are just what I’ve been dreaming of to bring some color back into my outfits! I’ve had these pants forever. They are actually capris so I never thought to wear them in the winter… especially in these below freezing weather but you can’t even notice when they are paired with my Hunter boots. Bring on the colorful outfits and warmer weather!

What I’m wearing:

Sweater- J.Crew
Pants- Ann Taylor
Boots- Hunter
Vest- J.Crew Factory
Watch- Kate Spade











Luv ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment