Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hello 2018!! MY GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Hello Blog!


Oh my goodness HAPPY 2018!!! I know we're already a month into the new year but I wanted to update you with everything going on. January went by so quickly, I can't believe it's already February!  I'm so excited about 2018. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year....well I'm going to try my best to make it a great year. I really want this to be a year all about positivity and pushing myself more! I get so many sweet messages about how I’m so positive all the time and I want to share more of that energy with you! I thought it might be fun to share these with you! (Plus it'll really motivate me to get them done this year if I put them out on the internet ;) LOL.  Here’s my goals for 2018:



Read at least 2 books every month
Learn to cook
Try to be more on time
Less TV/ Netflix
Blog more ( I'm trying haha)
Reply to ALL comments & Keep interacting with all of you
Dress more colorfully
Spread positivity & happiness
Drink more water
Eat less junk food
Get more sleep
Wake up earlier (become more of a morning person)
Run more
Workout 4/5 times a week
Complete the BBG


I’d love to know what your goals are for this year, so be sure to leave a comment! 

What I'm Wearing:

Sunnies- Target
Jacket- She-In
Scarf- J.Crew
Rings- Marley Lilly & Kate Spade
Watch- Kate Spade
Shirt- J.Crew
Purse- Longchamp
Jeans- Abercrombie
Boots- Hunter









Thank you so much for reading! I hope you had  a great start of the new year. I’ll see ya very soon!
Luv ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment