Monday, February 4, 2019

SAY CHEESE || OOTD

Hello Blog!

Too much pink, is never enough pink! 
I am completely obsessed with my Insta Max Mini 9 my bestie got me for Christmas! After watching tons of videos all about the camera and how it works, I can't wait to take tons of pictures with it. So say cheese!!

What I'm Wearing:

Shorts- J.Crew
Watch- Kate Spade
Bracelets- Lily and Laura
Nails- Live Love Polish "Casting Call"
Nail Monogram- Shop2313GlitterAve
Ring- Kate Spade





Thanks for reading! LUV YA
xoxo Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I got an Instax Mini for Christmas a couple of years ago and I love it! I think you'll really enjoy it too. My best friend and I started a polaroid picture scrapbook that we have had so much fun putting together with the pictures we take on our Instax. Also, your outfit is adorable and I am loving 45 Days of Pink!

    Shilo
    PinkEinstein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks for sharing this. For online shopping discount codes please try Kinokuniya Coupons for buying any product online. I tried it and get 40% Discount on my all products. Try this. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete