Wednesday, February 13, 2019

SIMPLY SOUTHERN HAUL

Hello Blog!

Recently, Simply Southern sent me a HUGE pink box full of goodies and I want to share it with ya! Everything is so adorable and has me dreaming of Spring with all of the bright colors. If you aren't subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, I shared an unboxing video, if you want to see everything in a little more detail! I will be sure to include a caption underneath each picture with the name of each shirt incase you want to shop. Thank you so much Simply Southern for everything!! I hope you enjoy!






Save The Turtles Tee


 This Is How We Roll Tee


 Don't Make Me Smack You With My Sandals Tee


I'm Panda-Stic Tee


 Live Simply Free Tee


Don't Worry Be Happy Tee


Leggings

Life Is Simply Sweet Hat

Believe In Your Own Magic Clutch

Give Me The Vitamin Sea Lanyard

 Simply Southern Crossover

Colorful Key Ring


Ahhh it's just all so cute & aBIG thank you to Simply Southern! I'd love to know what your favorite is!
Thank you so much for reading! LUV YA
xoxo Kelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment