Tuesday, June 26, 2018

2 YEARS OF YOUTUBE

Hello Blog!

Ahhh!!! Today is the 2 year anniversary of posting my first video onYouTube! It's been a crazy 2 years... the best kind of crazy. Lots of late nights editing, days full of filming, and a bunch of new friends (yes, that's YOU!) I am so grateful for these past 2 years but I'm also excited for what's to come. I shared a video today all about my favorite moments I created and shared with you from this past year in today's YouTube video. I just am so grateful I found something that makes me, oh so happy! I can't wait to keep creating and sharing my style and life with all of you! Thank you for following me along and supporting me. I LUV YA!!

What I'm Wearing:

Sandals- Jack Rogers
Necklace- Etsy
Bracelets- Tory Burch
Watch- Kate Spade



LUV YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment