Sunday, June 3, 2018

WHAT'S IN MY MONOGRAMED TOTE BAG?!

Hello Blog!

My monogramed tote bag is perfect for Summer. I wanted to share with you guys some of the fun things I keep inside when I carry it around this Summer. I hope you enjoy!

My Lilly Pulitzer wristlet, I like to use this as my wallet. It's perfect if you're on the go and that's all you grab or if you keep it in your bag. The bright colors always make me smile.

My Vineyard Vines whale koozie, during the Summer I like to carry a koozie with me to keep my drink cold. If you watch my YouTube channel, you might know I LOVE Diet Coke.

My keys, of course I like to have fun keychains...I'm an accessory girl. I love my dog key chain from Good Threads. The needle work on it is just beautiful! I also, have a Vineyard Vines lanyard on my keys because I hate to admit it, but I am the queen of losing my keys LOL!

My laptop, I love being able to bring it along with me incase I have time to write blog posts, edit a video, or just get some emails done while I'm out (coffee shops, by the pool...etc).

My flamingo Notebook, I bought it at T.J.Maxx forever ago. It's my go-to to for writing any ideas or plans down. I've always been a pen and paper type person... so of course, I love finding cute stationary.

Lastly, a fun pair of Sunnies, these are from Poppy Lifestyle and are just the cutest! The white frames just scream Summer to me.




LUV YA!


No comments:

Post a Comment