Friday, June 1, 2018

CLASSIC VINTAGE LILLY PULITZER || OOTD


Hello Blog!

It's official, wearing green and pink together makes you happier- LOL! I can't believe I haven't worn this color combination more, I LOVE it! Halter tops are one of my favorite tank top styles for Summer and this vintage Lilly Pulitzer Polo one is so cute. Lilly please bring them back! The little monogram on my nails from Shop 2313 Glitter Ave is the ultimate preppy girl essential, never be without a monogram again! Check out my Summer Vlog on my YouTube channel to see what else I got from Shop 2313 Glitter Ave (new favorite shop). I hope you enjoy!


What I'm Wearing:

Shorts- J.Crew
Sandals- Jack Rogers
Sunnies- Target
Wristlet- Lilly Pulitzer
Nail Decals- Shop 2313 Glitter Ave





LUV YA!

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. navigate to this website anonymous next page look at these guys Discover More Here index

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn More Here o7a11q4y91 replica gucci bags replica bags in gaffar market o0a29y8c63 7a replica bags philippines Continue d3q59n0d97 replica bags joy best replica ysl bags replica gucci bag x3u13u6h70 7a replica bags philippines

    ReplyDelete