Thursday, May 24, 2018

FUN MEMORIAL DAY OUTFITS 2018

Hello Blog!

Correction- Hello Summer! 
I'm so excited for this upcoming Memorial Day weekend. I already have the perfect outfit picked out, I can't wait to share it with ya on Monday! Until then, I thought I would share 3 fun red, white, and blue outfits with you; if you still haven't planned your outfit. If you want more outfit inspiration, be sure to check out this youtube video of mine with even more outfit ideas. I hope you enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:

Outfit #1
TankTop- She-in
Shorts- J.Crew
Sandals- Tommy Hilfiger
Purse- Longchamp
Sunnies- Target
Monogram Necklace- Etsy
Red Nautical Necklace- Kiwi and Ellie




Outfit #2
Shirt- Lands End
Sweater- Target
Shorts- Old Navy
Sandals- Street Market in France
Watch- ThePeachBox
Bracelet- Lily and Laura
Nautical Ring Set- Kiwi and Ellie




Outfit #3
Shirt- She-in
Shorts- J.Crew
Sandals- Tory Burch
Necklace- J.Crew
Watch- Daniel Wellington




LUV YA!


No comments:

Post a Comment