Monday, May 28, 2018

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY 2018 || OOTD

Hello Blog!

Happy Memorial Day! I have been wearing red, white, and blue outfits all week (you can see my daily outfits on my Instagram) and have been saving this adorable outfit for today. I just recently got this outfit from She-In, and absolutely LOVE it! It's the perfect two piece set for summer- a Summer 2018 trend I am definitely excited about. Thank you to all of the wonderful men and women currently serving and who have served our beautiful country! I hope you enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:

Two piece outfit- She-In
Sandals- Jack Rogers
Purse- Teddy Blake
Necklace- Kiwi and Ellie





LUV YA!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend, that outfit is so cute on you!

    Angela | Cue the Coffee
    https://cuethecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete