Tuesday, May 8, 2018

PERFECT SHORTS FOR SUMMER || OOTD

Hello Blog!

These anchor chino shorts from J.Crew, just screams: Summer. Lately, I have been obsessed with bold, colorful outfits and this outfit is definitely all that! Stripes and anchors, two totally different prints but I thought they would be fun to mix, especially for the Summer. I hope you enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:

Shirt- Gap
Shorts- J.Crew
Necklace- Kiwi and Ellie
Bracelet- Tory Burch
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Shoes- Sperry





LUV YA!

3 comments:

  1. Your horizontal yellow and white striped T-shirt from the Gap complements and contrasts wit your navy blue anchor print shorts from J. Crew beautifully! I also like the pretty Kiwi and Ellie necklace you accessorised your OOTD with.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete