Friday, May 25, 2018

MARLEYLILLY x LAUREN JAMES COLLAB 2018

Hello Blog!

Oh my gosh, I'm totally freaking out over this brand collaboration!! Two of my favorite brands, MarleyLilly and Lauren James are making limited edition T-Shirts that go on sale starting today- eekksss get yours here. I absolutely LOVE mine! They are Lauren James Sweet Tees (super soft- one of my favorite  Preppy T-shirts ever) mixed with an adorable monogram and design on the back! Be sure to check out the sale to see the two other cute designs. I know I'll be wearing mine all Summer, I hope you enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:

Shirt- MarleyLilly x Lauren James
Shorts- Lauren James
Sandals- Jack Rogers
Necklace- Sparkle and Whim
Watch- Kate Spade




LUV YA!


2 comments:

  1. You look SO cute in your Marleylilly + Lauren James "American Sailboat" t-shirt! How fun!

    ReplyDelete